A Level Maths and Physics Tuition
A Level Maths and Physics Tuition – Teacher:
- Passionate Tutor
- 2nd Upper Class Honor From National University of Singapore
- Ex-MOE Scholar
- VJC/NUS Graduate
- 12 Years of Experience
- Educational Certificates can be seen below
A Level Maths and Physics Tuition – Subjects Taught：
- A Level H2 Maths
- A Level H1 Maths
- A Level H2 Phsycis
- H1 Physcis
A Level Maths and Physics Tuition – Methodology:
- Systematic approach to problem
- Questions are grouped into types where approaches, methods to each type of question will be taught.
- Emphasis is on method to a type of question, not solution to individual question.
- Students are encouraged to ask questions during lesson.
- Comprehensive notes and homework will be provided.
A Level Maths and Physics Tuition – Contact:
A Level Maths and Physics Tuition – Rate:
1 to 1: 90 per hour
Small Group: 30 per hour
No material fee
A Level Maths and Physics Tuition – Schedule
Mr Wu’s schedule is yet to finalized.
Important Notice to Students/Parents
There was a major change to the syllabus of maths and physics (Both H1 and H2) in the year 2016.
Highlights of change of H2 Maths:
(1) Removal certain topics or sections which include: Poisson Distribution, Mathematical Induction, Recurrence Relation, Complex Number – Loci, Approximation of Normal Distribution to Binomial Distribution
(2) Addition of new topics like Discrete Random Variable
Highlights of change of H2 Physics
(1) Removal certain topics or sections which include: Laser and Semiconductor, Wave Function, Scanning Tunneling Microscope
It is therefore important for students/parents to buy the correct assessment book.