New H2 Maths Syllabus for A Level
This year, the Ministry of Education makes major changes to the H2 maths syllabus in A Level examination, some topics or section are removed. This includes Mathematical induction, Loci under Complex Number and Poisson Distribution.
We will follow the latest syllabus.
JC Year 1 or IP Year 1 H2 Maths Class
Class will be conducted based on the latest A Level H2 maths released by the Ministry of Education in 2016.
Class will be conducted by Mr Melvin Wu,an experienced tutor specializing in A Level maths and physics.
Maximum number of student for H2 maths will be 8 for maximum attention.
Details of topics that Mr Wu will go through can be found in the lesson plan.
Please contact Mr Wu if you are interested in 1 to 1 tuition.
Teaching Method of A Level H2 Maths
- Emphasis on method and approach to the question.
- Application of concept learnt, students will have opportunities to apply concept learnt during lessons. Exercises will be provided to make sure students know how to apply concept learnt.
- Students will be exposed to many types of question in a topic.
- Students are encouraged to ask questions during lesson.
Learning Plan of A Level H2 Maths
- Curve Sketching
- Graph Transformation
- Arithmetic and Geometric Progression
Arithmetic and Geometric Progression
- Sequence and Series
Sequence and Series
- Differentiation and Application
Differentiation and Application
- Integration and Application
Integration and Application
- Differential Equation
A Level H2 Maths Class Venue
2 Sembawang Crescent